Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My 30 Day Challenge

So, because I want to be a full-time writer I've decided to challenge myself to post something to this blog everyday for the next 30 days.

I will write about whatever seems fun for the day.  It might be a recipe or a book I love or a makeup tip.  I'll post videos too.  I hope if you like something I post you will comment and follow this blog!  I think you have to sign in to blogspot to post comments.  Please take the time and do it because I would love to hear from you!

Mamas On The Move is about women.  All kinds of women.  You don't have to be a mother to be a Mama On The Move.  It's about moving forward in life no matter what.  It's about being your best self. It's about finding yourself and loving who you are.  I am in my midlife, so that's what I will be writing about mostly. I would love to hear about you on this blog so comment away!



Not sure why I'm posting this pic...need some new material.  The rhino in the back says CHARGE!
That's what I'm gonna do this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment