Thursday, January 11, 2018

Have You Lost Your Spark?

Let's get our spark back!!  How do you know you need to work on that spark?  Well, let's take an inventory of symptoms.  If you feel tired all the time.  If you aren't really excited about much anymore. If people always ask you if you're ok.  These are a few.  There are tons more, so you fill in the blanks.  

First, realizing that you need to work on it is key. I think finding something that excites you is the most important step to getting your spark back.  So start brainstorming what you love to do or what interests you.

Make a vision board.  This seems new, but it isn't.  I've been doing this for years.  I'm working on a new one now.  I'll post a picture when I'm done.  (Don't judge I'm not an artist.)

Find a new book that inspires you.  I'm reading Tools Of Titans The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Tim Ferris right now and it's awesome.  So many great ideas from successful people.

I think changing something about how you look is one of the best things you can do to boost your confidence.  A new hair cut or a makeup change or getting something new to wear helps tons.



 These expensive glasses I got for a bargain.  The new coat made me feel like a million bucks.  What can you do to give yourself a boost?

As always I would love to hear from you!  Follow me here on Blogger!  Tell me what you've done that has helped you get your spark back!!!



1 comment: