Sunday, September 4, 2016

Out Of This World Peach Cobbler!

                       


I got this recipe from Food.com and changed a few things.
Try this!  Easy and amazing.  I used fresh peaches but you can              use frozen (thawed) or canned (drained).

DIRECTIONS

  1. Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
  2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
  3. Stir in milk & egg.
  4. Pour evenly over melted butter.
  5. Combine peaches, sugar & spices and spread over batter-DO NOT STIR!
  6. Bake 35-45 minutes at 350°F until batter comes to the top and is golden brown.
  7. Serve warm with ice cream.
  8. 1⁄2cup melted butter
  9. 1 cup  flour
  10. 1 cup  sugar
  11. 2 teaspoons  baking powder
  12. 1⁄4teaspoon  salt
  13. 2⁄3cup room temperature Silk Almond Milk Original or regular milk
  14. 1 room temperature egg
  15. Filling


    4  cups peaches  (I used fresh peaches) frozen or canned                          

    1   cup  sugar 
     
    1   teaspoon  cinnamon

    1⁄2   teaspoon  nutmeg

1 comment:

  1. I love peach cobbler and this one looks beautiful. I agree that they all need cream. :)

    ReplyDelete