Thursday, March 10, 2022

This Is ME!






I’m an extravert, a people lover, I’m obsessed with relationships.  I love deeply and unrelentingly.  I’m fiercely loyal. I love anything that sparkles. I love music and dance.  I can’t draw or paint.  To decorate I need Pinterest. I’m scared to death of sharks.  (Like after I saw Jaws, I couldn’t get in the tub for a year.) Most people would say I’m pretty funny.  Probably came from watching too much I Love Lucy when I was a kid.


I would call myself a Power Mother.  Meaning Mothering has been my passion and the thing I’ve dedicated my life to.  That doesn’t mean I’m a perfect Mother. Just that my whole heart and soul is dedicated to it.  I didn’t have that personally.  My Mother was not there for me.  The suffering that came, because of not having my Mother dedicated to me, has been the driving force behind my love of being the best Mother I can be.


I would say that my passion now is helping other women move through transition and trauma in their lives.  To sum up the last 10 years…picture me looking heavenward and saying…REALLY????  I’ve done that many times.


I hope my experiences and insight help you in some way.  I hope I can be a safe place for you.  I hope my writing and videos make you laugh, cry, but mostly I hope to help you.  Helps you feel hope and empowered.


No comments:

Post a Comment